Welcome!

I'm James Maxey, the author of numerous novels of fantasy and science fiction. I use this site to discuss a wide range of topics, with a heavy emphasis on cranky, uninformed rants about politics and religion and other topics that polite people attempt to avoid. For anyone just wanting to read about my books, I maintain a second blog, The Prophet and the Dragon, where I keep the focus solely on my fiction. I also have a webpage where both blogs stream, with more information about all my books, at jamesmaxey.net.

Instagram

Friday, October 19, 2007

Dona Nova store now online!

The classiest things in my house are the paintings on my wall by Dona Nova. Dona is one of my heroes, dedicating her life to art and continually producing work that astonishes me. Now, she's just launched a new online store at www.cafepress.com/donanova. Go, check it out post haste. Having her stuff hanging on your wall instantly makes you smarter, funnier, and hipper. Before I hung "angel of the dinosaurs" in my office, I was just a redneck who could type fast. Now, I'm still a redneck who can type fast, but I strangers who visit my house are left pondering the possibility that I might, just possibly, be smarter than I look. You too, can now enjoy this benefit. Shop till you drop!

No comments: