Welcome!

I'm James Maxey, the author of numerous novels of fantasy and science fiction. I use this site to discuss a wide range of topics, with a heavy emphasis on cranky, uninformed rants about politics and religion and other topics that polite people attempt to avoid. For anyone just wanting to read about my books, I maintain a second blog, The Prophet and the Dragon, where I keep the focus solely on my fiction. I also have a webpage where both blogs stream, with more information about all my books, at jamesmaxey.net.

Instagram

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Please stand by...

For some reason, I can no longer sign into blogger from my home computer, either in netscape or explorer. The sign in page simply never loads for me. I'm trying to figure out why. When I google for this problem, I turn up hundreds of hits for people experiencing the same issue, but I have yet to find a solution. Quite frustrating, given that I have all sorts of nifty Bitterwood news to post. You can find some of this stuff at the Solaris website (a link to their blog is on the side, which will give you a link to their main site). Currently, an shared interview between me and Gail Z. Martin is linked to on their main page. Hopefully I'll figure this out soon. In the meantime, thanks for your patience.

No comments: